With all of the holiday hype, preparing, wrapping, and baking it’s so easy to get overwhelmed. Here are a few thoughts to help to inspire you to take it easy.
- Start the day off with a relaxing breakfast. Enjoy your breakfast with a cup of tea or coffee. Spend the morning with your family.
- Take photos. Take time to document Christmas, who knows, you may get a new camera for the holiday!
- Take a mid-day walk. Get the family together and talk a walk around the block or in nature. Breathe in the fresh air and enjoy the world around you.
- Enlist help! If you’re hosting delegate your responsibilities, guests are usually ,willing to help. With everyone pitching in the sooner you will get to open presents, play games, or watch a favorite holiday movie. If you’re a guest offer to help the host.
- Enjoy your meal, take time to taste your dinner and dessert.
- End the day with a relaxing tradition.
Does the day seem to fly by? What are your holiday traditions?