Instead of making a large resolution how about putting a mini resolution in action today? These are 5 simple ideas that will make your life better and more organized.
- Drink More Water – It is so important to stay hydrated. Today, you can start drinking more water by filling up a reusable water bottle and keeping it with you at your desk or on a counter top nearby. Today aim to drink the entire thing on top of
- Phase out Soft Drinks – They are empty calories and like any bad habit, it can be a hard one to break. The truth of the matter is that soft drinks offer no nutritional value, are full of sugar, and do not contribute to good hydration. I outline how to cut soft drinks out of your life in this post.
- Organize Your Home One Trip at A Time – This tip has changed my life, as you walk into a new room or upstairs, take something with you that belongs in your destination. Make it a game, don’t leave the room without something that belongs at your destination. Before long you will have a clean house!
- Find a Workout Buddy – Want to add exercise to your life? Find a workout buddy and make yourself accountable to each other. It’s hard to let someone down when they’re counting on you.
- Create a Monthly Menu -Sit down today and create a monthly menu, put together meals and create a grocery list. This will afford you an opportunity to break out of the same old rut and try new recipes.