Meatless Monday is becoming a popular trend. I wanted to share 5 recipes for meatless dishes that can easily be incorporated into a Meatless Monday rotation.
- Black Bean Quesadillas – My husband’s favorite meatless dish. Super easy to make and everything is healthy. Bonus: It has familiar ingredients.
- Lentil and Brown Rice Casserole – A rich and hearty dish, serve with crusty bread and a fresh green salad. Tons of protein and fiber.
- Orange Glazed Tempeh – My favorite dish! I could eat this everyday with steamed broccoli. Yum.
- Mushroom Lentil Stew – This is a quick meatless and slow cooker meal. I love this on a cool fall day but summer works too!
- Minestrone Soup – This soup is full of vegetables and protein packed beans. Your family will love a big bowl of minestrone soup with bread. It is also a great healthy low cal dinner.
Now you’ve got 5 weeks worth of Meatless Monday Meals! What’s your favorite meatless dish?