After the holidays are over and the new year has begun, we find ourselves making resolutions to improve our health and improve our eating habits. Are you in this group of people?
I’ve collected 13 links for healthy living in 2013. Some of these are from my site and some are from other locations, I hope you find them helpful.
- How to Take Your Measurements – Measure your body and track your weight loss progress, it’s not all about the number on the scale.
- 5 Fitness Apps to Try – Download these free apps to help improve your fitness goals.
- Kathy’s Story – It’s always great to read success stories. Read about how Kathy lost 105 pounds, and stop back every Wednesday for her tips and tricks for healthy living.
- How to Workout on a Budget – If you don’t have a ton of money to spend on a personal trainer and a gym membership, it’s ok you don’t have to!
- My Fitness Pal – Track what you eat online.
- Jillian Michaels.com – If you know me, you know I am a huge fan of Jillian Michaels. Here’s a sample of a Jillian’s workout plan. I love her videos but she also has a community on her website which gives you meal plans and fitness routines. There is a fee but the site also offers a few freebies, so click around.
- 21 Day Vegan Kickstart – Thinking of becoming vegetarian or vegan? Or just trying to add more healthful veggie options to your life? This kickstart through Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine offers 21 days of recipes and tips for going veg.
- Yahoo Shine – This site has a lot of fun recipes and tips.
- Gaiam Life – I loved the former incarnation of this site, Lime, but now it is Gaiam Life and still pretty awesome. If you want to add yoga to your life or try a detox, this site is a great resource.
- The Dirty Dozen & The Clean Fifteen – What foods to purchase as organic and what to buy as conventional.
- Reasons to Change – Examine your reasons to change.
- Fit Sugar – I have been seeing Fit Sugar all over Pinterest and am constantly clicking the links to read their articles, they offer interesting tidbits and heath tips for readers.
- Daily Mile – Log your miles and workouts with Daily Mile. It’s easy to sync up to your apps and create challenges for yourself and friends.
Happy 2013! What are your favorite healthy living sites?