I love having a quick breakfast that tastes like it took a while to make. I’ve been making my Banana Oatmeal Waffles when I have a spare browning banana. If we can’t eat all of them, I make more and save them for later. Here’s how to save them and cook them in a flash. 🙂
- Follow the recipe for blender waffles.
- Set each waffle on a cooling rack.
- Prepare sheets of wax paper.
- Place a sheet of wax paper between each waffle and gently place in a freezer bag.
- Freeze on a flat surface, this way it will freeze flat.
- Pull desired waffles out of the freezer bag.
- Pop in a toaster oven and cook for a few minutes.
- Cook until fragrant. You will smell the vanilla extract and the waffles will begin to get toasty brown.
This way you can have weekend waffles during the week!