Impress your valentine with the super simple recipe for pasta that tastes complicated. Make this for your Valentine’s Date and serve by candlelight!
Impress Your Honey Pasta
- 3 Garlic cloves, minced
- Olive oil, for sauteing
- 1 Can diced tomatoes, with Italian spices if you can find it
- 2 Tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 Can artichoke hearts, again marinated in spices if you can find it, drained and chopped
- 1 Can black olives, sliced
- 1/2 Teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Sprinkle of crushed red pepper flakes, or more if you like it spicy
- Pasta of Choice, cooked as suggested
- On medium heat, saute a tablespoon of olive oil and garlic for two minutes. Avoid browning the garlic.
- Add diced tomatoes, tomato paste, and seasoning. Bring to a simmer.
- Add artichokes and olives and stir until combined. Remove from heat.
- Toss pasta with sauce or top pasta with sauce.
- Break out your good china and serve with crusty rosemary bread and a glass of your favorite wine.