It’s no secret we love our bread maker. We make pizza, rosemary bread, cinnamon raisin bread, more pizza, french bread, oh, and more pizza. This recipe is for honey wheat bread. Serve warm with a buttery topping.
- 1 1/2 Cup warm water
- 2 Tablespoons room temperature butter
- 1/2 Cup honey
- 2 Cups bread flour
- 2 Cups wheat flour
- 1 Tablespoon + 2 teaspoons cocoa powder
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 1 Teaspoon salt
- 2 1/4 Teaspoons yeast
- Place all ingredients in your bread machine. In the order you normally would.
- Run on dough setting.
- Allow dough to rise for 1 hour.
- Divide dough into 6 equal pieces.
- Place pieces equally into a loaf pan, or on a a cookie sheet. Cover and allow to rise for 1 hour.
- Bake at 350 for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Serve warm and enjoy!