Look who decided to visit my little back yard. Happy Friday!
Most pet lovers know that chocolate is dangerous for dogs to consume. I was surprised that avocados and chewing gum could be fatal to my dog. Here’s a list of 10 human foods pets need to avoid. Chocolate – Chocolate poisoning is caused by methylxanthine alkaloids. This is found in the cacao seeds which means that dark chocolate is the most concentrated. Dogs who have chocolate poisoning will vomit and be hyperactive and restless. For more details check out this article. If you think that your pet has ingested chocolate please contact your veterinarian or call the ASPCA Poison Control Center at 1-888-426-4435. Caffeine – Coffee and caffeinated drinks…