Just in time for St. Patrick’s Day! This little green recipe is delish. I adapted my version from the Oh She Glows 15 Minute Creamy Avocado Pasta.
- 1 Clove garlic
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Avocado
- 1 Handful of baby spinach
- 1 Generous pinch of salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 Servings of your favorite pasta
- In a blender, mix the garlic, lemon juice, and olive oil. I used my magic bullet to do a quick blend.
- Add the baby spinach and avocado to the blender and process until smooth. I left a few larger pieces of spinach in mine.
- Mix the sauce with the pasta until evenly distributed.