Add this quick side dish to your meal. In about 25 minutes you’ve got an side to go with your veggies, like my farmers market green beans.
- 4 Red potatoes, chopped
- Sprinkle seasoned salt
- Sprayed olive oil from Misto
- Quickly spray the bottom of a casserole dish with olive oil.
- Arrange potatoes with the cut side facing up.
- Spray potatoes with olive oil and lightly sprinkle seasoned salt on top.
- Cook for 25 to 30 minutes at 425 degrees until easily pierced with a fork. If you are cooking something else such as a casserole or baked chicken, use that temperature and adjust a longer time for a lower temperature.
- Serve hot with a quick shake of seasoned salt, if desired.