I’ve always wanted to try making pickles. When I found them at the farmers’ market, I decided to give it a try. I am so happy with the results. You will love this recipe for refrigerator dill pickles.
- 4 Pickling cucumbers, sliced
- 3 Cups water
- 6 Tablespoons white vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons kosher salt
- 3 Cloves garlic, smashed and roughly chopped
- 6 Dill sprigs, from my garden
- 3 Pint Jars
- In a bowl, combine water, vinegar, and salt. Stir until the salt has dissolved.
- Place 1/2 a crushed garlic clove in each jar with a sprig of dill.
- Fill half the jar with cucumbers.
- Place garlic and dill on top and add the remaining cucumbers.
- Fill each jar with the solution until all of the cucumbers are covered.
- Refrigerate for 3 days. (It’s a long wait!)