Sometimes you have to put together a quick meal. You don’t have to head to a drive through to do so. This meal translates really well into lunch. Make a bunch and put it in travel containers.
- Brown Rice Cooked, 1 Cup per serving
- Broccoli, steamed 1 cup per serving
- Trader Joe’s Savory Baked Tofu, 1 block per serving
- Low sodium soy sauce
- Heat up a skillet or George Foreman grill.
- Spritz skillet with your olive oil sprayer and brown tofu on each side.
- Slice tofu into rectangles.
- Assemble bowl with 1 cup rice, then 1 cup broccoli (or your favorite veggie), add pepper and a bit of soy sauce. Top with tofu.