Now that it’s warm we are cooking out and eating chilly foods. Today I am sharing a recipe for a really simple and great pasta salad that I always serve at a cookout.
- Tri-color pasta – 1 box or bag
- 1 Can black olives, drained and sliced
- 2 Cups cherry or grape tomatoes, sliced
- 1 Green pepper, chopped
- Cheese, cut to small cubes
- Italian salad dressing
- 2-4 Tablespoons salad supreme seasoning
- Cook pasta according to box, drain and rinse with cold water.
- In a large bowl, add pasta, vegetables, dressing and seasoning, repeat and stir. I try to layer this step so that everything is equally distributed.
- Chill and serve!