I love making my own salad dressing. This seasoning mix is amazing. I suggest doubling or tripling the recipe and storing it to have a quick dressing anytime.
Italian Dressing Seasoning Mix
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 Tablespoon onion powder
- 2 Tablespoons oregano
- 1 Tablespoon parsley
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 1 Tablespoon salt
- 1 Teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 Teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 Teaspoon thyme
- 1/2 Teaspoon dried celery
Combine all ingredients and mix well. Store in an airtight container.
- 2 Tablespoons Italian seasoning mix
- 1/4 Cup vinegar (use white, balsamic, or red wine)
- 1/4 Cup water
- 1/2 Cup extra virgin olive oil
Combine all ingredients in a bottle and shake. Shake again prior to serving. Store dressing the fridge and use within 5 days. If you have a pre-measured salad dressing bottle, use the marks on the bottle to measure your vinegar and olive oil. This recipe allows for variety mix up each type of vinegar.