A new use for ramen noodles – without all the sodium.
Easy Stir Fry
- 1 Bell pepper, sliced
- 1 Onion, sliced
- 2 Cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Head of broccoli, chopped
- 1 Handful of sliced mushrooms
- 1 Block ramen noodles, cooked and drained
- Black pepper
- Low sodium soy sauce, to taste
- Jasmin rice, prepared to package instructions
Saute bell pepper, onion, and mushrooms. Add broccoli and garlic. Shake in a bit of salt and pepper. Mix in cooked ramen noodles and season with soy sauce.
Serve over jasmine rice and with marinated tofu or grilled chicken.