If you like making pizza like I do. You will love making cheesy bread. It’s great to go with pizza or to serve as a snack during a party or football game. This cheesy bread is super easy to throw together.
- Pizza dough
- Olive Oil
- Garlic Powder
- Italian Seasoning
- On a cookie sheet or pizza stone, roll out the pizza dough (I use left over pizza dough).
- Brush or spray olive oil on the pizza dough.
- Sprinkle with garlic powder.
- Top with cheese.
- Sprinkle with italian seasoning.
- Bake until brown at 400 degrees.
- Serve with warm tomato sauce.