Just when you thought pizza couldn’t be any more amazing. This is a recipe from my sister Lacie, who is a bruschetta pizza expert. I love this pizza and I think you will too.
If you have a bread machine, you can make the dough in the machine. If you do not, grocery stores often sell dough as well as your local pizzeria.
- Pizza Dough
- Olive Oil
- Fresh Tomatoes
- Fresh Basil
- Mozzarella Cheese
- On flat pizza dough, drizzle olive oil, use spoon and spread evenly on the dough.
- Slice tomatoes thin and place around on the pizza.
- Chop basil and garlic, sprinkle on top.
- Sprinkle Mozzarella cheese on pizza.
- Cook pizza in the oven at 425 F for 15-20 min, or until pizza is golden brown and cheese has melted.