My sister Lacie, who shared the delicious Bruchetta Pizza recipe, is raving about her new favorite food. She made baked sweet potatoes slices and loves them. I think these would be great for a morning snack or for a sweet dinner side.
- Sweet Potato
- Olive oil, preferably in a spray bottle
- Preheat oven to 450f
- Place parchment paper on cookie sheet
- Cut 1 large sweet potato into thin circles
- Place sliced potatoes on cookie sheet. Try not to have them overlap.
- Spray olive oil over sweet potatoes.
- Sprinkle cinnamon on top (optional)
- Bake for 10-13 min or until fork easily enters the sweet potatoes.