This recipe is a combination of the best baked potatoes and roasted potatoes side dishes. If you’re counting calories, these are great because you’re eating half a potato and you don’t even know you’re missing it. The top also has a nice crispiness that I really enjoy.
- Baking Potatoes, scrubbed and sliced in half. As many as you like.
- Seasoned Salt
- Olive oil
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F.
- Spray your potatoes with olive oil. I love to use my misto.
- Sprinkle potatoes with seasoned salt.
- Place an a foil lined cookie sheet and bake for 45 minutes to an hour. Test potatoes with a fork, if it will go into the potato easily, it is done.
- Serve with salsa, ketchup, or your favorite topping.
You can easily reheat these by popping them in the toaster oven.