Kickstart your breakfast with this antioxidant and protein parfait. It’s easy to make and can be put together ahead of time for a breakfast on the go.
- 1 Cup greek yogurt
- 1/4 Cup chopped pineapple
- 1/4 Cup pomegranate seeds
- Special K or cereal of your choice
- Layer pineapple on bottom of your serving dish. Feel free to use blueberries, stawberries, or raspberries for this step.
- Spoon in half of the greek yogurt.
- Top with pomegranate seeds and then sprinkle enough cereal to cover the seeds. You don’t need much, just a little for crunch.
- Add remaining yogurt.
- Sprinkle pomegranate seeds and some cereal on top.
Why is this parfait so good for you? One cup of greek yogurt boasts 20 grams of protein and the pomegranates and pineapple are full of antioxidants, vitamin c, and fiber. The cereal adds a healthful crunch to your parfait.