Normally my How To posts are positive but today I’m mixing things up and instead of a recipe for success… this is a recipe for failure.
How to Get Off Track:
- Don’t Plan The Week – Failure to make plans for the week gets you off to a bad start.
- Skip Food Shopping on the Weekend – Starting the week off with an empty fridge is a big risk for failure. Cookies and sweets are always around.
- Don’t workout on Monday – You will make exercise excuses on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
- Watch Lots of TV – Why spend time doing something productive when you can procrastinate?
- Stay Up Late – You don’t need sleep!
- Spend Money Buying Lunch – Spending extra money on on extra calories.
- Skip Your Chores – Let the work pile up, do it another day.
Do you have anything add to this list? Having a successful week you’ve got to do a lot of things right. For me, messing up one or two things can set out a snowball effect for the week! I hope you have a productive day!