When trying to lose weight, the scale can be a helpful indicator but to go one step further, taking your measurements can really show your progress.
Take the time to measure the following:
- Bust – Measure around the fullest part of your bust, don’t pull too tightly.
- Waist – Measure the thinnest part of your waist.
- Hips – Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- Arm – Measure your bicep, again look for the largest portion.
- Thigh – Measure the top of your thigh.
Record all of these measurements in a log. I have created a downloadable chart for you to use here: Lindsay Ann Loft Measurement Chart. Record your measurements once a week on the same day.
Measuring your body will show how your exercise and weight loss plan are effecting your body. Even if the number on the scale doesn’t show results the numbers on your chart will!