I recently wrote about my Fitness Intentions. Today I wanted to update and share my new fitness goals.
- Eat 3 Servings of Vegetables – Loosely achieved, there were some days that I did not get in everything I wanted to but the minestrone soup I made helped to get lots of veggies into my diet.
- Eat 2 Servings of Fruit – Achieved, I ate a banana at breakfast and an apple as a snack for most days.
- Improve my Balance – Achieved. My workouts with stork stance have been getting much easier (to balance). I sneak in the chance to stand on one foot when I am at the copier or reading through a book. I believe it has helped to improve my balance.
- Workout at least 5 times a week – Achieved.
- Log 6 Miles running/ jogging/ power walking – Achieved in the first week! I logged 9 miles. The second week I did not get to go running.
As I continue into a new week of fitness intentions I would like to stick to my servings of fruits and vegetables but I am going to mix things up a bit.
My Intentions for this Week:
- Create and Stick to a Meal Menu
- Workout at least 5 times a week
- Log 9 Miles running / jogging / power walking
- Improve my fastest mile time
- 3 Veggies / 2 Fruits a day
What are your fitness goals?